- 1/2 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Crushed dried red pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Be sure to gradually whisk or blend the oil into the vinegar, you create an emulsion (an emulsion is a mixture of two liquids that usually don’t combine so readily or smoothly.) first posted on, http://oilandvinegar.cruets.com/76/aged-balsamic-vinaigrette-dressing-recipe
Visit Cruets.com to purchase your Grape Cruet.