- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups white bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 3 Tbsp. Sea Salt, Isle of Capri Blend
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 – 1 1/2 Tbsp. Roma
- 2 beaten egg whites mixed with 1 Tbsp. water
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Beat the water and egg white together. Mix all of the dry ingredients together. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture, then roll meat in the crumb mixture to thoroughly coat each piece. Place on the baking sheet and cook for 20-35 minutes, until meat is tender and flakes easily, Turn chicken once or twice to make sure they brown evenly.
oven chicken recipe, sea salt recipe, originally posted at, http://oilandvinegar.cruets.com/category/oil-and-vinegar-recipes/chicken-recipes
Cruets.com for your gourmet oil and vinegar.