Here is one of many best voted Gourmet Italian Recipes
• One tablespoon Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Three pounds bottom round steak cut
• One eight ounce can tomato sauce
• One half cup beef broth
• One half cup chopped onions
• One half teaspoon black pepper
• One half teaspoon rosemary
• Two garlic cloves
• Two tablespoons minced parsley
• Two teaspoons salt
Chop the garlic cloves into small chunks. Cut some of the fat off of the steak as you wish. Put the olive oil in a saucepan, and then place the garlic, onions, and then the steak and cook the steak until browned on one side. Add the parsley, tomato sauce, beef broth, and then pepper and salt, and place the uncooked side up and then cover before placing in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or less so that the steak will be tender. Serves seven. This was first posted on, http://oilandvinegar.cruets.com/1213/baked-italian-steak-with-gourmet-extra-virgin-olive-oil
Here is a video on Bread dipping Oil and Vinegar.
Visit Cruets.com and get more ideas and recipes.