• Four cups peeled diced tomatoes or canned drained tomatoes • Four tablespoons butter
• One and one half cups flour
• One egg
• One half cup extra virgin olive oil
• One half envelope yeast
• One half pound mozzarella cheese
• One half teaspoon black pepper
• One teaspoon oregano
• One third cup lukewarm water
• Two cans anchovy fillets
• Two teaspoons salt
Thinly slice the cheese and then beat the eggs. In a bowl, add water and pour in the yeast. Add the flour and then one teaspoon of salt. Add the butter, and then the eggs. Mix well together with the yeast and then stir until soft dough. to read the rest of this post go to, http://oilandvinegar.cruets.com/1203/italian-home-style-pizza-cooking-with-extra-virgin-olive-oil
You can visit cruets.com to get your gourmet olive oils and balsamic vinegar, and the gourmet gift set.
Here is a video on the Grape cruet you see in the photo.